The touchfree future is now. For almost 20 years, AMERIA has been supporting international brands with solutions for customer loyalty and innovative marketing. Our focus is on a new form of interaction between humans and machines: touchfree interaction. With our gesture-driven solutions, companies can connect with their end customers in a digital and innovative way. As a project manager:in you will be instrumental in implementing these highly innovative projects and creating a touchfree future with your ideas.
What you can expect from us:
- Responsibility and advancement: proactively shape the development of the new human-machine interface of the future in a rapidly growing company.
- Team spirit: We maintain a family-like atmosphere in our team. A benevolent cooperation and mutual support are our top priorities. Your well-being is also close to our hearts.
- Creativity needs freedom: You get this freedom to realize your extraordinary ideas. We look forward to your impulses and new perspectives.
- Atmosphere: In the modernized former US barracks "Patton-Barracks" - the new hip campus - you will find a spacious, modern and friendly workplace in the idyllic location of Heidelberg.
- Free catering: Your body and well-being are well taken care of. Our company chef spoils the entire team every noon with fresh and healthy delicacies.
- Flexible vacation and further training: We allow you to switch off and take a break and support you in further training measures.
What we expect from you:
- You'll build collaborative relationships with our customers and generate enthusiasm for experiencing our touchless human-machine interface (HMI).
- Together with our customers, you identify their current challenges and develop innovative solution concepts.
- You are responsible for the management of international software development projects. You take over the project planning and the project execution as well as the controlling and reporting.
- You are the link between sales, UI/UX design and development. You coordinate a team of experienced and motivated developers.
- The continuous improvement of our project processes and methods as well as the project-based software solutions are part of your tasks.
- The acquisition of follow-up orders within your projects is also part of your activities.
The most important thing for us is that you fit in with us. You also want to break new ground with our customers and put your ideas into practice in a structured way? Perfect!
- You have successfully completed a degree in (business or media) computer science or (business) engineering. Career changers with appropriate experience are welcome.
- You have at least three years of professional experience as a project manager.
- You have a very good overview of the current state of the art.
- A strong customer orientation is what sets you apart.
- You are a team player, creative and have a good sense of human nature.
- You are characterised by a high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Interest or experience with data analysis and visualization is a small plus for us (e.g. with PowerBI).
- You enjoy proactively taking on new challenges and are excited to think outside the box.
- Very good written and spoken English is no problem for you.
The best way to send your application is directly via the online form or at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will arrive here quickly and be processed as soon as possible. Your contact person is Alice Buehl. Tell us briefly why you think you are the right person for our team. Individual ideas in an application are of course always welcome. After a successful first interview, we will invite you to a trial work day - this is the best way for us to get to know you and you to get to know us. We are looking forward to your application!