We think: AMERIA is by far the greatest company in the most beautiful region!
Cohesion and trust are very important to us. A great working atmosphere, incomparable products and fun in what we do drive us every day.
Innovative and creative - that is AMERIA.
We are experts from different industries. What unites us all is the passion for innovation. We always need good people... and now we are looking for you!
What you can expect from us:
- Dynamic company with a mix of start-up and large enterprise character.
- Leading specialist in the industry.
- Short decision-making processes as well as flat hierarchies and a "Duz" culture.
- Free catering by a company chef.
- Support with health benefits and further training measures.
What we expect from you:
- Completed studies in the field of (media, business) computer science, economics or comparable training
- Strong in communication
- In-depth knowledge and several years of experience in sales of innovations, if possible
- Good English and German skills
- International willingness to travel and service orientation
- Flexibility, creativity and the ability to innovate
- Proactive approach and hands on mentality
- Ability to work under pressure and high sense of responsibility.
- You are an enthusiastic Sales Manager (f/m/d) and implement the AMERIA sales strategies together with us.
- You are responsible for identifying business potential for our innovations at home and abroad and the corresponding acquisition of new customers.
- You are responsible for sales pitches and pre-sales activities as part of the acquisition process as well as for providing professional advice to potential customers.
- You are the central contact person for the customer throughout the entire sales phase, from the conclusion of the contract to after-sales processing.
- You look after our existing customers until they are handed over to account management.
- You work on marketing and trade fair presentations.
The best way to send your application is directly to email@example.com. Your contact person is Alice Buehl.