AMERIA is redefining customer interfaces and point of sale interaction analytics. Our technology, the cloud-based and touch-free Touchfree Connected Expericence®, is a unique combination of engaging content and customer data analytics that completely rethinks the digitisation of public spaces. The seamless end-2-end integration of touchpoints into AMERIA's software ecosystem excites customers and businesses alike and is a revenue driver for brick-and-mortar spaces. AMERIA's references include Volkswagen, Daimler, SAP, Henkel, BASF, John Deere, Philip Morris, Haribo, LEGO, TUI and many more.
You bring initiative and creativity and your mission is the satisfaction of our customers? Then apply now as a Digital Sales Consultant to strengthen our Digital Sales Team at our headquarters in Heidelberg.
What you can expect from us:
- A motivating environment in which you can continuously develop your skills
- Innovative products that you can stand behind, that deliver measurable added value to our customers and that take digitalisation a big step forward
- Customised Salesforce processes that let you work efficiently and effectively
- You help shape our strategic development and implement the goals of the digital sales team based on OKRs
- A professional and at the same time relaxed approach with a "Duz" culture and a collegial and cooperative team
- Development opportunity in a fast-growing, innovative, digital market - shape the future together with us
- An attractive remuneration model and flexible home office arrangement
- Trust-based working hours and a good work-life balance, compatibility of work and family life
- Goodies like: freshly cooked lunch included every day, individual training opportunities and working in Heidelberg's hip, new innovation campus.
What we expect from you:
- Are you excited about real digitalisation? You want to help us design interactive stationary spaces and create new experiences? Yes, then let's go...
- You are responsible for identifying digitalisation potentials with our existing customers at home and abroad
- You also develop leads to new customers that the Inside Sales Team has already found for you.
- You know the consulting business in the context of modernisation and digitalisation of business processes and quickly find a suitable solution that makes a real difference in the digitalisation of spaces
- You are responsible for sales pitches and pre-sales activities as part of the acquisition process as well as for providing professional advice to potential customers.
- You are the central contact person for the customer throughout the entire sales phase, from the conclusion of the contract to the after-sales processing.
- You look after your customers until they are handed over to the account management team or you retain them.
- You represent us at trade fairs and networking events, willingness to travel approx. 25%.
- You have a successfully completed degree in economics, IT, media or innovation as well as at least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in B2B sales, management consultancy or digital consultancy
- You have sound experience in counselling methods
- You are curious and meet challenges openly and flexibly
- You are tech-savvy and have a quick grasp of things
- You are customer-oriented, have excellent communication skills, are persuasive, work strategically and conceptually and have organisational skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your possible starting date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Alice Buehl. We look forward to receiving your application!